Okay, so it may not be January 1st and time for New Years Resolutions…but I am starting a new chapter of medical school and I felt like it was time for some 3rd year Resolutions.
- Take more time to myself. Not going to lie, I took a lot of study breaks. And I took more and more study breaks as the 2 years went on…but when I say taking more time to myself, I mean no Netflix, no phone, no blogging, just time to reflect on what is happening in my life.
- Get more organized. I started out the beginning of first year SO organized. I had a planner, my notes were organized, my life was organized…but that didn’t last the first two years. Unlike most people, med school made me LESS organized. I still planned out my studying, activities, work down to the tee, but I wouldn’t say that I was organized. But I think that it’s time to get some organization back.
- Hone down on Spanish, and pick a new language to learn. I have been working hard to learn Spanish, and I definitely think that I have improved! While continuing to learn Spanish, I’m going to pick another language too. Any suggestions?!
- Eat healthily and exercise more. Not a new one, but always on my list of resolutions.
- Soak up clinical rotations and learn all that I can learn.