Now for 10 easy snack ideas packed with “the good stuff” to keep you going, especially when you’ve got long hours ahead of you in the hospital or gross lab. These are also super quick to pack & eat when you’re constantly on the go.
- Sliced Red & Yellow Bell Peppers, Carrots, Celery + Ranch (so good, so fresh, just yum, trust me.)
- Sharp Cheddar Slices (for all my cheese lovers out there, need I say more?)
- Grapes + Banana (My go-to fruits. Why? Because they’re super easy to grab & go, especially if you pre-wash your grapes.)
- Yogurt (strawberry & vanilla are my favs) + Unsweetened Granola (ya know, #health) + Drizzle of Honey (optional—I personally don’t like honey, but for those of you who need a little extra sweetness.)
- Garlic or Roasted Red Pepper Hummus + Pretzels (JUST YES.)
- Handful of Almonds (super fast to pack yet very filling.)
- Apple Slices + PB (some things never get old—this is one of them.)
- Hard Boiled Egg (in case you need a protein boost—I like to sprinkle salt, pepper, & a dash of cayenne for a kick!)
- Turkey Slices (back to the basics—no shame.)
- Dark Chocolate (sometimes, you need something a little extra special to get you through the day.)
I hope you enjoyed another edition of Healthy Eats—cheers to happier & healthier eating!