There are so many creative gift ideas for medical students. Whether you are a fellow medical student yourself, know a medical student, or are a future medical student, there are hundreds of gift options to get your med student. Medical students are going to appreciate any gift because it will bring a little bit of joy to our fast-paced lives, consumed with hours of studying in the library, sitting in classes all day, or doing rotations in the hospital.
- Colored pens/highlighters: Med students love to get creative and colorful with their note-taking. A fresh set of colors would be greatly appreciated since we go through them so fast!
- Stethoscope: There are some great (and sometimes expensive) stethoscopes out there that come highly recommended for medical students. This would be a great gift for a 3rd year starting rotations.
- Duffel bag: Bonus points if you fill this bag with snacks, coffee products, and a spare set of scrubs!
- iPad/tablet: These are great devices for on-the-go studying and reviewing wherever your med student goes.
- Pocket medical books: Every med student needs pocket reference books for their white coat pockets!