“I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.” – LM Montgomery
Fall is my favorite season—colorful leaves, perfect weather, crisp air, warm colors. So I’m here to share my top 8 reasons why this just so happens to be my favorite season!
- Colorful leaves. I absolutely love sitting by the window and watching the gorgeous trees change color. From bright green to golden yellows, vibrant oranges, and punchy reds, I can’t imagine a sight more relaxing and rejuvenating.
- Perfect weather. Here in Mississippi, we only experience “true fall” weather for a week or two here and there. But when we do have it, it’s absolutely perfect. The air is crisp, and the temperature is a happy medium—not too warm, not too cold.
- Holidays. Several things come to mind—family, food, presents, quality time. All the things that give me all the feels and reasons to be thankful.
- Carrot cake + cream cheese icing. Fun fact: I actually do not like cake; however, carrot cake is an exception. I love warm flavors like cinnamon spice, so this satisfies my cravings completely.
- Sweater weather. I love shopping for sweaters—so soft & cozy, and this is the perfect time of year to start breaking them out.
- Warm colors. Warm colors just make me happy—they compliment my olive skin tone, and this means I get to experiment with new makeup. If you didn’t already know, I’m a total beauty and fashion addict. And yes, I switch out my makeup seasonally, so I have different colors to play with!
- Outdoor walks. The weather is perfect, and I love spending time outside. So outdoor walks are a must.
- Hot cocoa. Just yes. Chocolate + Marshmallows, do I even need to explain myself?
What’s your favorite season?