Need to get in the mood for a fun day of studying ahead for Step 1 or 2? Or a pick-me-up on the drive into your exam? Here are some of my favorite songs that always pump me up! And yes, if you must know I literally have a playlist I listen to when I study called, “You are really smart.” 🙂
- “Something Big” (Shawn Mendes): “It’s that feeling when you’re about to win the medal, and you worked so hard that you knew you wouldn’t settle.”
- “Shake It Off” (Taylor Swift): Yes, those questions may be hating on me, but I’m just gonna shake, shake, shake.
- “Turn Down for What” (DJ Snake, Lil Jon): I love when this comes on my playlist when I’m doing my practice exam questions!
- “Confident” (Demi Lovato): “What’s wrong with being confident?”
- “The Greatest” (Sia): This song probably isn’t about losing stamina while taking an eight-hour exam. But it works!
- “Stronger” (Kanye West): A throwback, for sure, but if this doesn’t get you feeling you’re ready to rock your test, I don’t know what will!
- “Hearts Don’t Break Around Here” (Ed Sheeran): “Love the way that you conquer your fears. You know hearts don’t break around here…”