Now let’s get into how to take charge. One of my favorite things to say is that “it starts with you.”
- Figure out what is most important to you. Take a break; think about your life. What makes you healthy and happy? What are things you THINK WILL make you healthy and happy?
- Make the hard choices, and get ready to sacrifice. Figure out what you’ve found to be toxic to you. What are some unhealthy habits, people, actions that continue to wear and tear on you? When are times you need to learn to say no?
- Think about your daily life. What are you doing on a daily basis? Highlight what you do every single day that are in line with what you want your priorities to be.
- Create an action plan. Now that you’ve done the background work, eliminate what you know can be taken away. Add what you think will be good for you, and be meaningful about it. It’s important to invest your resources wisely. So literally take the time to map out a schedule for yourself.
- Run a test with your new schedule. It’s important to see what works for you and how you function with less distractions and if this is what you want!
- Give yourself a reality check. It’s important to check in with yourself to make sure you are maintaining balance and focus
withyour priorities. Just remember to be patient with yourself and enjoy the journey!